Pre-Planning BenefitsThe benefits of a Funeral Bond
- Helps relieve your family of the financial burden of funeral expenses.
- Helps reduce the stress that the loss of a loved one brings.
- It makes good financial sense.
- You can invest up to $11,000 (indexed annually).
- Alternatively you can make regular contributions – as little as $25 per month.
- The bond grows in value and enjoys annual bonuses.
- It is not deemed an asset nor are the bonus payments part of your income.
- It is a secure capital guaranteed investment.
The benefits of a Pre-paid Funeral Plan
- You can protect your loved ones from unnecessary stress related to making difficult decisions at an emotional time.
- Your family will be relieved from any financial burden.
- It makes good financial sense. By making all of your choices now, you can fix the price of your funeral at today's costs.
- You can ensure that your exact wishes are made known and are carried out.
- You may be able to maximize your pension entitlement. Any money spent on a pre-paid funeral plan is not subject to the income and assets test or the deemed earnings rules (according to current legislation).
- Pre-paying provides reassurance for you and your family.